Friday, February 25, 2011

Improvements

This week i finished my script and handed it in.
I still got lots of good feedback regarding the animation in the story and how can i tell it better with less animation that isn't necceserry anyway.
Hunni gave me green light, Jack suggested to use the Agoraphobia as a fear that Minnie needs to overcome - and by just add that to the script, it makes a huge difference and makes the story more dramatic and i like it, because like Jack said - it's great to explore it in animation. I won't have to animate those images that Minnie sees. she could just imagine scary things closing up on her, like the door lock or the trees in the backyard.
Darren and Neale suggested to cut a few parts - the establishing part and then when the guy wakes up. It's not important to see him wakes up and get organized, because the hero is the dog, so that made me think about it as i sketched that part of the story and it does work as different shot, so that's good.
I start thumbnails and it's taking time, BUT i find it a bit' easier to fix my script after i have some sketches down on paper.
I solve those problems as i go with the sketches, so i can go over the script again after i finish thumbnails and then submit it again (because it's due only in week 4).
In the meantime i will try to upload some stuff i did over the break. Still trying to get to the right look and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment