Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Progress Summary

O.k, so far so good. According to my schedule i managed to handle all the goals i wanted to finish by now (and even more):

All Pre-production artwork and administrative issues were finished before the time i set for myself. I also improved the design and the model sheets as well as the concept art.

With my Animation Production timetable, I'm actually taking a different approach then i planned (From Jack), in the beginning.
(If you look in my production plan page, you'll see that i planned to work my animation in a specific way: shot by shot so that each week I'm taking each shot from thumbnails stage to final pencil test).

The new method: At first i create all the rough Key Frames (detailed) for the entire Animation. Then i add the breakdowns and Inbetweens. I test the movements all the time as i go. Once it's all working in terms of motion i continue adding the details and fill in important gaps.
My aim is to try and finish the Animation During the break (towards middle-end of July), so then the only thing i would have to worry about would be backgrounds, some inbetweens and refinements (details). The next stage would be Post-Production.

Even though I'm not following the timetable i posted on my blog - i still managed to cover all the shots i described there.

No comments:

Post a Comment