Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Synopsis and more progress

So this week i basically took a little break from animation (I'm going back to animate my last shots over the weekend).

I started to time my shots in AE.

I'm starting to see how's the animation coming together now shot by shot and it's g-r-e-a-t to see how far away I'm into production...

It was a great idea to start a running comp early because of that.

My personal goal is to try and push and finish Animation by the end of next week (even over the weekend).
That's because now when i time it all, i realise i have to sharpen the timing and add some secondary movement to Minnie's ears and fix a few frames, adding details etc...

So basically I'm starting to look at the other 20% of my animation which i reckon isn't hard anymore, because it's like "filling" the missing frames for more movement (wagging tail, ears moving around more, ease in & out, details and refinements).

Every shot that i finish inbetweens for is already checked, so being aware of these details like the ears and other small things - i just write on a piece of paper i call animation notes, and when the time comes to finish it off (which is the 20% animation remaining) i refer back to that page and fix what needed to be fixed.

Other then that i sent the Animatic to the sound guy (also after a meeting which i gave him the moodscape of the soundtrack for the film).
He should have a very rough version by next week.

That's it for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment