Thursday, August 11, 2011

Visual development and design







O.k, so i just realized i didn't upload any images or stuff that inspired me, and decided it's better late then never :)
This is the finals from very very long visual development process of finding the designs that i wanted.
The pictures are from my house in Jerusalem, of Minnie from the last visit.
The props are stuff i have in my room. I thought it's cool and makes it even more personal.

I promise i will start posting some pencil tests real soon on my other blog. I hope in the next two weeks!.

I just finished organizing the composites in folders, so the structure is set.
The structure is: Scene...1 - Folders of the shots (Shot...1, 2, 3...) and inside of them the animation clips i've done so far and the layout is ready to be there once i'll have some...

Now i have to time it roughly so i can send it quickly to the sound guy for rough sound!
I also have to finish my last few shots (see the ticket, pick up the dog...) and i'm kind of ready for backgrounds !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment