Thursday, March 10, 2011

End of week 4

This week i finished my Final script, (i handed in the synopsis, premises and treatment over week 2). I finished Thumbnails as well and probably going to use some of the images for the storyboard (i broke down movements just to help myself understand better complicated motions).
I started to work on the model sheets - pose sheet and expression sheet for each of the characters. I used the thumbnails for key storytelling poses and expressions.

My goal for next week is to continue work on the guy's pose sheet.
Start work on layout and props design (All the items I'm using in the film are from my house back in Jerusalem - so the stuff the guy owns are actually items that would be based on my own stuff.).
Work out SFX (which now i know more clearly which ones i need).
The week after (week 6) is going to be dedicated to storyboards and from there to Animatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment