Thursday, March 24, 2011

Update week 6

Busy week!, I managed to finish my goals this week:

SFX (Rough) - ready for the Animatic (Found even more SFX in Soundtrack Pro which i'm probably going to use in the final piece). With the soundtrack i'm going to use bits and pieces from famous themes just to have a proper reference for the music i'm aiming to get.
After i have the Animatic running as a file, i'll have an example of what kind of music i want for the sound design people.

StoryBoard - Done (ready to be scanned) - the storyboard is long just because i worked out my movement (rough key frames of the entire animation).

Character Design (poses and expressions) - Done
(Also finished the illustrations (photos) of Minnie and the guy together - to show their relationship).

Prop Design - Done.

Pipeline Proof - Done (The layout is pretty much what i wanted - i might change the elements, but overall it's ready). I finished rough Animation of Minnie, an 8 frames run cycle.


Upcoming goals for next week:

1 - finish cropping my storyboard - start editing and timing it in Final Cut (hoping to finish it) . 2 - I would also like to finish 2-3 of my backgrounds (the Airport, the profile fence and maybe an interior of the house or some other layout).

3 - Clean up and add details to my animation for the pipeline proof.

4 - Just add 3-4 props i thought would be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment